Get the best bits from ‘The Ectomorph Diet: Guide To Basic Bodybuilding Nutrition’ FOR FREE
1. How to calculate your own specific nutrition plan that will get results
2. A real-life case study showing you the diet plan in action
3. Recipes designed specifically for skinny ectomorphs
The book is no longer available for purchase so get these excerpts now before they are taken down.
Our goal is to show skinny ectomorphs how to build lasting muscle mass with exact diet, exercise
and supplementation templates that deliver results. Interested? Read on and learn more.
GET THE INSIDER SECRETS ON BUILDING MUSCLE
No matter how weak or skinny you think you are, there is no reason that you cannot build an incredible body. Sign up to get free advice, find inspiration and get started on your journey from skinny ectomorph to confident athlete.
THE NEW AND IMPROVED ECTOMORPH DIET 2.0
An updated resource for ectomorphs who desperately want to know what they should be eating to build muscle and bulk up.
This book provides the secrets that you need to know from how bodybuilders plan their diets to build muscle and makes it to understand and easy to implement.
If you pre-order today you will get:
- The diet plan that I used personally to increase my muscle mass from 64kg to 81kg – a total gain of 17kg
- The exact meals you need to eat to help you plan every meal in your day
- Recipes with exact ingredients and instructions so that even the worst cook can make healthy, muscle-building meals with little to no experience
ONLINE COACHING AND VIP ACCESS
Get direct one-on-one access to coaching with me. I will plan your diet, supply you with the right workouts and advise you on the best supplements for your specific goals.
Not only that but you also get access to an exclusive community of Ectomorph Diet readers to ask questions, find solidarity and to share your how you are progressing on your bodybuilding journey.
Want to quickly know the best way to get a six pack?
Ask the community or ask me directly.
Want to know the best ways to beat your personal bests?
Ask the community or just share your personal best lifts and see how you measure up against everyone.
DO YOU HAVE MUSCLE BUILDING GENETICS?
Take the Ectomorph Genetics Test to understand your personal muscle mass potential. How big can you be? Find out now.
Not everyone was born with the potential to win Mr Olympia or to have 21 inch biceps or to still be six pack lean at 100kg. Some of us (especially us ectomorphs) have more modest goals.
Knowing our genetic limits, the maximum amount of muscle mass your body can hold, helps us to plan workouts more effectively. This also helps to keep us motivated, For instance if an ectomorph has a maximum weight of 80kg (whilst maintaining 10 body fat) then if they get to 75kg then that is a massive achievement!
Knowing your max muscle mass is one of the best steps in the to understanding how to plan your training and how to set realistic goals.
GET YOUR OWN ECTOMORPH DIET PLAN IN SECONDS
Take our quick and free of charge diet questionnaire. We will ask a couple of questions about your weight and current level of exercise then use that information to calculate the amount of calories, protein, carbohydrates and fat that you need to eat to reach your goals.
We will give you the exact amount that you need to eat (to the exact gram), personalised for you and delivered within seconds.
We aren’t sure how long we will be able to keep this free, so make sure to check it out whilst it is still available.
- What do I need to do to build weight and muscle?
- What exercises do I need to do to build muscle?
- What foods should I eat to gain muscle mass?
- Should I take whey protein supplements?
- What are things that will prevent me from gaining weight, even when I am trying?